- CHECK OUT OUR FABULOUS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Check out our fabulous YouTube channel which contains incredible videos of some of the outstanding properties we have [...]
- A BRILLIANT DAY AT BROOKMANS PARK VILLAGE [...]
Everyone had a wonderful time in the sunshine at Brookmans Park Village Day on Saturday! Special mention must go to [...]
- BEAUTIFUL BUNGALOWS IN HADLEY WOOD
Our Hadley Wood office have got a great selection of bungalows on the sales market at the moment. If you would be [...]
- CHARLIE GOES TO HADLEY WOOD TO SEE THE [...]
- 21-06-2017 08:21:41
- ELEVEN TREES LAUNCHES THIS SATURDAY 24TH [...]
- 20-06-2017 10:27:25
- BROOKMANS MANOR - EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH EVENT
- 19-06-2017 13:27:14
- REMINDER: CALLEVA HOUSE LAUNCHES THIS [...]
- 16-06-2017 08:52:55
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY ON HADLEY GREEN
- 15-06-2017 13:11:17
- STATONS SPONSORS BROOKMANS PARK VILLAGE [...]
- 14-06-2017 16:48:38
- A LOVELY DAY AT ALDENHAM SCHOOL FAIR
- 13-06-2017 15:35:44
- CALLEVA HOUSE LAUNCHES THIS SATURDAY 17TH [...]
- 12-06-2017 16:51:36
- THE ELMS - GRADE II LISTED RESIDENCE FULL [...]
- 09-06-2017 13:52:30
- HIGH END SPECIFICATION. HIGH SPEED [...]
- 08-06-2017 13:43:26
Out of Hours
For all appointments and to discuss all on-going business please call this number:
+44 7970 700 600
+44 7970 700 600
News: A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
The property comprises a historic Grade II listed Manor House dating from the 1750s, currently arranged as 10 self contained apartments.
The property also includes 10 garages situated in a separate block approximately 50m north-east of the main building. The property occupies a plot which extends to approximately 1.89 hectares (4.67 acres), and includes extensive landscaped gardens.
Historically Totteridge Park was one of the five “large” 19th century estates within the local area.
Much of the surrounding land and the stable blocks have since been sold off to leave what is believed to be the last surviving Manor House within Totteridge. The site is bounded to the south by Totteridge Common, to the west by private open space, to the north by buildings including the stable block which would have previously been ancillary to the subject property and to the east by number 20 Totteridge Common.
For further information, please contact Statons Totteridge on 020 8445 3694.
Keywords: Totteridge 19th Century Estate Manor property apartments