**We are sorry if you have encountered any difficulties with our website; we have been experiencing a few technical [...]
- AN ARCHITECTURALLY SIGNIFICANT PROPERTY
Built in 1908, Chestnut Tree House (formerly The Fifth House) is an interesting family home considered to be of local [...]
- TWO MORE GREAT TESTIMONIALS FOR OUR [...]
Our Brookmans Park team have received two lovely testimonials so far this month from more happy clients: "Dear [...]
- THE RESIDENCE'S PROPERTY OF THE MONTH IS [...]
- 13-04-2018 13:04:37
- BROOKMANS MANOR'S PROPERTY OF THE MONTH [...]
- 11-04-2018 10:34:47
- THE CORNER COTTAGE, HADLEY GREEN
- 10-04-2018 11:50:19
- EXCEPTIONAL CONTEMPORARY DESIGN WHILST [...]
- 09-04-2018 11:24:26
- 5 BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH SELF CONTAINED 1 [...]
- 04-04-2018 10:08:04
- LION YARD'S PROPERTY OF THE MONTH - HOUSE [...]
- 03-04-2018 14:43:35
- GABLES - PART EXCHANGE OR CHAIN MAKER [...]
- 27-03-2018 15:46:54
- THANK YOU TREATS FOR OUR TEAMS
- 26-03-2018 14:29:54
- PROPERTY OF THE MONTH AT BROOKMANS MANOR [...]
- 13-03-2018 16:23:36
- CEDAR HOUSE AND CEDAR COTTAGE
- 07-03-2018 13:51:25
Out of Hours
For all appointments and to discuss all on-going business please call this number:
+44 7970 700 600
+44 7970 700 600
News: A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
The property comprises a historic Grade II listed Manor House dating from the 1750s, currently arranged as 10 self contained apartments.
The property also includes 10 garages situated in a separate block approximately 50m north-east of the main building. The property occupies a plot which extends to approximately 1.89 hectares (4.67 acres), and includes extensive landscaped gardens.
Historically Totteridge Park was one of the five “large” 19th century estates within the local area.
Much of the surrounding land and the stable blocks have since been sold off to leave what is believed to be the last surviving Manor House within Totteridge. The site is bounded to the south by Totteridge Common, to the west by private open space, to the north by buildings including the stable block which would have previously been ancillary to the subject property and to the east by number 20 Totteridge Common.
For further information, please contact Statons Totteridge on 020 8445 3694.
Keywords: Totteridge 19th Century Estate Manor property apartments