- HELP TO BUY IN DESIRABLE NORTH FINCHLEY: [...]
North Finchley is an increasingly desirable area of London with fantastic connections to the city centre. A pleasant [...]
- UPLAND DRIVE LAUNCHING THIS SATURDAY!
The two luxury, high specification, 5 bedroom properties at 33 Upland Drive in Brookmans Park are launching this [...]
- A CHOICE OF TWO BRAND NEW DETACHED HOMES [...]
A CHOICE OF TWO LUXURY BRAND NEW HOMES IN A PRIVATE GATED ENCLAVE Constructed by award-winning Andrews & Dickens Ltd, [...]
- THE PENTAGON - LUXURY REDEFINED
- 16-02-2018 17:21:40
- ETON HOUSE ALL SOLD BUT UNITS IN ARGYLL [...]
- 15-02-2018 14:31:50
- THE OLD HOUSE IS FEATURED ON THE DAILY [...]
- 14-02-2018 16:37:12
- DETACHED VICTORIAN 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- 08-02-2018 14:08:54
- SITUATED IN THIS QUIET, SOUGHT AFTER [...]
- 06-02-2018 17:56:08
- A NUMBER OF GREAT TESTIMONIALS RECENTLY
- 05-02-2018 10:38:27
- ANOTHER HAPPY CLIENT SENDS THE HADLEY [...]
- 01-02-2018 11:33:31
- OPEN DAY PENDING - CALL OUR BROOKMANS [...]
- 31-01-2018 14:09:19
- IDEAL FOR MODERN FAMILY LIVING AND GRAND [...]
- 26-01-2018 12:54:32
- MUST BE VIEWED - 2018 HOMES MARKET
- 25-01-2018 12:07:19
Out of Hours
For all appointments and to discuss all on-going business please call this number:
+44 7970 700 600
+44 7970 700 600
News: A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
The property comprises a historic Grade II listed Manor House dating from the 1750s, currently arranged as 10 self contained apartments.
The property also includes 10 garages situated in a separate block approximately 50m north-east of the main building. The property occupies a plot which extends to approximately 1.89 hectares (4.67 acres), and includes extensive landscaped gardens.
Historically Totteridge Park was one of the five “large” 19th century estates within the local area.
Much of the surrounding land and the stable blocks have since been sold off to leave what is believed to be the last surviving Manor House within Totteridge. The site is bounded to the south by Totteridge Common, to the west by private open space, to the north by buildings including the stable block which would have previously been ancillary to the subject property and to the east by number 20 Totteridge Common.
For further information, please contact Statons Totteridge on 020 8445 3694.
Keywords: Totteridge 19th Century Estate Manor property apartments