- SOUTH FACING GARDEN, RECENTLY [...]
A private South facing garden, highly sought after location in Totteridge Village, recently refurbished and finished to [...]
- A STATONS UMBRELLA IN THE UNLIKELIEST OF [...]
One of our Statons umbrellas has recently appeared in this stunning wedding photo... Perhaps not so unlikely [...]
- STATONS WINTER TOURNAMENT AT THE HADLEY [...]
The Statons Winter Tournament at the Hadley Wood Lawn Tennis Association concluded last weekend. Here are a few great [...]
- STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION PAID AT THIS [...]
- 16-10-2017 16:20:41
- THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED
- 13-10-2017 10:55:41
- LOTS OF THANK YOU'S FOR OUR RCP TEAM
- 11-10-2017 14:41:07
- FAMILY HOME WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF [...]
- 10-10-2017 15:52:54
- GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK LIANA
- 09-10-2017 13:34:00
- REMINDER - ELEVEN TREES OPEN DAY TOMORROW [...]
- 06-10-2017 10:49:11
- THE RESIDENCE NOW OPEN THURSDAY TO MONDAY [...]
- 05-10-2017 08:32:31
- BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS IN THIS 6 BEDROOM [...]
- 04-10-2017 13:57:04
- ELEVEN TREES OPEN DAY SATURDAY 7TH [...]
- 02-10-2017 16:23:21
- ANNOUNCING OUR NEW RADLETT OFFICE MANAGER!
- 29-09-2017 13:36:38
Out of Hours
For all appointments and to discuss all on-going business please call this number:
+44 7970 700 600
+44 7970 700 600
News: A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
The property comprises a historic Grade II listed Manor House dating from the 1750s, currently arranged as 10 self contained apartments.
The property also includes 10 garages situated in a separate block approximately 50m north-east of the main building. The property occupies a plot which extends to approximately 1.89 hectares (4.67 acres), and includes extensive landscaped gardens.
Historically Totteridge Park was one of the five “large” 19th century estates within the local area.
Much of the surrounding land and the stable blocks have since been sold off to leave what is believed to be the last surviving Manor House within Totteridge. The site is bounded to the south by Totteridge Common, to the west by private open space, to the north by buildings including the stable block which would have previously been ancillary to the subject property and to the east by number 20 Totteridge Common.
For further information, please contact Statons Totteridge on 020 8445 3694.
Keywords: Totteridge 19th Century Estate Manor property apartments