- CHECK OUT OUR FABULOUS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Check out our fabulous YouTube channel which contains incredible videos of some of the outstanding properties we have [...]
- BROOKMANS MANOR - HELP TO BUY SCHEME [...]
The one bedroom apartments in the beautiful development, Brookmans Manor, are now available to buy with the [...]
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF MILL HILL EAST [...]
Our Totteridge office have just brought to the market this extended semi-detached chalet style bungalow within easy [...]
- FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET IN 55 YEARS!
- 18-05-2017 12:40:26
- ROYAL CONNAUGHT PARK FEATURES IN HAM & [...]
- 16-05-2017 10:36:43
- PHASE 2 AT ROYAL CONNAUGHT PARK NOW [...]
- 11-05-2017 10:13:33
- HADLEY WOOD AND RADLETT OFFICES RECEIVE [...]
- 10-05-2017 17:50:35
- HANNAH ROSE INTERIORS & DESIGN
- 09-05-2017 09:53:38
- NEW TESTIMONIALS FOR THE STATONS TEAM
- 08-05-2017 14:58:44
- REMINDER - ROYAL GATE LAUNCHING THIS [...]
- 04-05-2017 10:36:10
- NEW SHOW HOME AT FAIRFIELD PLACE, HIGH [...]
- 03-05-2017 12:12:28
- BRICKFIELDS FEATURES IN THE SUNDAY TIMES
- 02-05-2017 14:34:14
- ROYAL GATE, CUFFLEY - LAUNCHING SATURDAY [...]
- 27-04-2017 09:26:27
Out of Hours
For all appointments and to discuss all on-going business please call this number:
+44 7970 700 600
+44 7970 700 600
News: A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
The property comprises a historic Grade II listed Manor House dating from the 1750s, currently arranged as 10 self contained apartments.
The property also includes 10 garages situated in a separate block approximately 50m north-east of the main building. The property occupies a plot which extends to approximately 1.89 hectares (4.67 acres), and includes extensive landscaped gardens.
Historically Totteridge Park was one of the five “large” 19th century estates within the local area.
Much of the surrounding land and the stable blocks have since been sold off to leave what is believed to be the last surviving Manor House within Totteridge. The site is bounded to the south by Totteridge Common, to the west by private open space, to the north by buildings including the stable block which would have previously been ancillary to the subject property and to the east by number 20 Totteridge Common.
For further information, please contact Statons Totteridge on 020 8445 3694.
Keywords: Totteridge 19th Century Estate Manor property apartments