- CHECK OUT OUR FABULOUS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Check out our fabulous YouTube channel which contains incredible videos of some of the outstanding properties we have [...]
- ONE OF RADLETT'S MOST IMPRESSIVE FRONTAGES
Positioned within one of Radlett's most impressive frontages on one of the village's premier avenues, Tall Timbers is a [...]
- TWPN TV ON SKY TV CHANNEL 238 TONIGHT AT [...]
- IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS
- 21-04-2017 11:34:59
- IRENE STATON CELEBRATES 91ST BIRTHDAY!
- 20-04-2017 15:34:57
- LAST HOME, LAST CHANCE - HADLEY MANOR
- 19-04-2017 09:38:01
- RARELY AVAILABLE PERIOD HOME IN GATED [...]
- 18-04-2017 10:01:49
- OUR RADLETT OFFICE IS LOOKING FABULOUS
- 12-04-2017 12:02:14
- BRADY MACCABI RED WIN THE LEAGUE!
- 11-04-2017 09:37:47
- JUST FIVE REMAINING! - THE LOFTS, MILL [...]
- 10-04-2017 10:12:38
- 06-04-2017 16:28:13
- NEW SHOW HOME LAUNCH THIS WEEKEND AT [...]
- 04-04-2017 15:33:28
- MULLINER HOUSE, CAMLET WAY LAUNCHES THIS [...]
- 03-04-2017 10:15:02
Out of Hours
For all appointments and to discuss all on-going business please call this number:
+44 7970 700 600
+44 7970 700 600
News: A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
The property comprises a historic Grade II listed Manor House dating from the 1750s, currently arranged as 10 self contained apartments.
The property also includes 10 garages situated in a separate block approximately 50m north-east of the main building. The property occupies a plot which extends to approximately 1.89 hectares (4.67 acres), and includes extensive landscaped gardens.
Historically Totteridge Park was one of the five “large” 19th century estates within the local area.
Much of the surrounding land and the stable blocks have since been sold off to leave what is believed to be the last surviving Manor House within Totteridge. The site is bounded to the south by Totteridge Common, to the west by private open space, to the north by buildings including the stable block which would have previously been ancillary to the subject property and to the east by number 20 Totteridge Common.
For further information, please contact Statons Totteridge on 020 8445 3694.
Keywords: Totteridge 19th Century Estate Manor property apartments