- CONTEMPORARY DESIGNED DETACHED 5 BEDROOM [...]
A fantastic contemporary designed detached home situated towards the end of this highly sought after cul-de-sac in the [...]
- BLUEBELLE BARN
Bluebelle Farm is a beautiful a Grade II listed family home presented to an extremely high standard... Bulls Cross [...]
- 3 BEDROOM EDWARDIAN HOME WITH PLANNING [...]
Set just behind the High Street in the heart of Radlett village is this delightful 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom mid terraced [...]
- LAST TWO APARTMENTS REMAINING AT JASMINE [...]
- 01-12-2017 11:47:17
- OLD FOLD CLOSE, HADLEY HIGHSTONE
- 28-11-2017 17:39:15
- KNIGHTWOOD COURT - PREVIEW VIEWINGS NOW [...]
- 27-11-2017 16:52:57
- AWARD WINNING 19TH CENTURY CHURCH [...]
- 22-11-2017 15:13:34
- LOTS OF TESTIMONIALS FOR OUR BROOKMANS [...]
- 21-11-2017 16:27:51
- ANTLIA COURT NOW OPEN SATURDAYS AND [...]
- 17-11-2017 09:23:25
- A THANK YOU FOR OUR HADLEY WOOD TEAM
- 16-11-2017 11:12:33
- AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE [...]
- 15-11-2017 17:30:50
- FABULOUS 2 & 3 BED APARTMENTS IN ENFIELD [...]
- 14-11-2017 12:50:12
- CRESTBAY HOUSE - 4 UNIQUE LUXURY [...]
- 08-11-2017 09:59:28
Out of Hours
For all appointments and to discuss all on-going business please call this number:
+44 7970 700 600
+44 7970 700 600
News: A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE MOST CHARACTERFUL BUILDINGS IN TOTTERIDGE!
The property comprises a historic Grade II listed Manor House dating from the 1750s, currently arranged as 10 self contained apartments.
The property also includes 10 garages situated in a separate block approximately 50m north-east of the main building. The property occupies a plot which extends to approximately 1.89 hectares (4.67 acres), and includes extensive landscaped gardens.
Historically Totteridge Park was one of the five “large” 19th century estates within the local area.
Much of the surrounding land and the stable blocks have since been sold off to leave what is believed to be the last surviving Manor House within Totteridge. The site is bounded to the south by Totteridge Common, to the west by private open space, to the north by buildings including the stable block which would have previously been ancillary to the subject property and to the east by number 20 Totteridge Common.
For further information, please contact Statons Totteridge on 020 8445 3694.
Keywords: Totteridge 19th Century Estate Manor property apartments