Description I.D. GBR/EA/00224/26915934
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. We are delighted to offer this impressive penthouse apartment that features all the light and space you need to complement your aspirational lifestyle. There's elegance and glamour in every detail, from the high specification kitchen/breakfast room to the palatial sitting room, with both opening onto a private terrace via folding doors and enjoying elevated views to the rear. The luxury master suite boasts a spacious dressing room and en suite, while the second bedroom also has an en suite and the third bedroom would make an ideal study if preferred.THE PERFECT LOCATION
* Home to well-known personalities drawn to its rural seclusion, cosmopolitan atmosphere and speedy access to central London
* Monken Hadley Common, Covent Way Nature Reserve and Trent Park are nearby, together with members' clubs such as Hadley Wood Golf Club and The Shire London
* Hadley Wood station runs regular trains to Moorgate and King's Cross in under 30 minutes
* Cockfosters and High Barnet underground stations, as well as the M1, M25 and A1 are all easily accessible.
Entrance Hall -
Sitting Room - 7.10 x 5.09 (23'4" x 16'8") -
Guest Cloakroom -
Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room - 10.62 x 8.92 (34'10" x 29'3") -
Laundry Room -
Master Bedroom - 6.30 x 5.59 (20'8" x 18'4") -
Dressing Room -
En Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom 2 - 5.24 x 3.36 (17'2" x 11'0") -
En Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom 3/Study - 3.79 x 3.49 (12'5" x 11'5") -
In accordance with the 1993 Misrepresentation Act the agent had not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only not to scale
|Category||Residential For Rent|
|Price||5,725 USD (monthly) + Fees Apply|
Enquire about this property
(1) Whilst Statons LLP (hereinafter referred to as 'Statons') does its utmost to verify the accuracy of all content, both electronic and printed, it has neither the authority nor intention to make any representation or give any warranty in relation to any property featured by Statons. (2) All particulars, projections, forecasts, measurements and other details provided are for general guidance purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. (3) No general information conveyed through Statons's website or printed materials should be applied to any specific property offer or transaction. (4) Statons has not had sight of any document in relation to any featured property. It should not be assumed that any property has good title, possesses relevant planning consent, meets all necessary building regulations, or complies with any other regulatory requirement. (5) Statons has not carried out any property structural survey or tested any equipment or appliances or inspected any facilities or services. All interested parties should arrange their own inspections so as to establish the true condition of all facilities. (6) Statons strongly advises all interested parties to exercise every due diligence when entering into any agreement; by carrying out a thorough investigation, by seeking independent financial advice from a qualified financial adviser, by appointing a professional surveyor and by instructing a specialist legal representative.