Description I.D. GBR/EA/00222/27723606
A beautifully constructed four bedroom Victorian style detached family home within an idyllic and mature parkland setting, part of the historic Ponsbourne Park Estate (once owned by the aristocrat James William Carlisle). This unique home boasts an abundance of character and charm and offers an exceptionally high specification as well as substantial grounds in a very special setting approached by electric gates via the original estate entrance.To the ground floor the property comprises of entrance hall, guest cloakroom, kitchen, drawing room, utility area/garage. The first floor has four bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom. Externally, the property benefits from mature grounds, private gated entrance, paved driveway providing ample off street parking and an outbuilding/workshop.Easy accessibility to Brookmans Park village shops, railway station & golf course (approximately 4 miles) & to J24 of M25 (approximately 6 miles) serving major routes. Range of good local schools.For more properties for sale in Brookmans Parkplease call our Brookmans Park team 01707 661144.
Features Include: - * NHBC Warranty.
* Handmade bricks, stone hoods & cills with Keymor roof tiles.
* Natural stone paved patios.
* Piled foundations with 15 year Lloyds insurance.
* Private electric entrance gates.
* High quality & high security hardwood external front door, french doors & windows.
* Alarm system & external sensor lighting.
* Underfloor heating throughout with zoned digital thermostat controls.
* High quality Chalon kitchen cabinetry with granite and teak worktops and a range of high quality appliances including Miele Fridge Freezer.
* Fired Earth tiles to kitchen with oak flooring to other ground floor areas.
* Hardwood internal doors with chrome door furniture.
* Aqualisa thermostatic showers & Showerlux baths.
* Hot water storage system by Heatrae Sadia.
* Victorian style carved walnut fireplace to living room.
* Period wall lighting to entrance hall and living room in bronze finish.
* Brushed stainless steel electric fittings.
* Provision of speaker system cabling.
* TV points throughout.
* High quality carpet to all bedrooms, gallery landing & stairs.
* Internal paint by Farrow & Ball.
Entrance Hall -
Guest Cloakroom -
Kitchen - 13'7 x 13'5 (4.14m x 4.09m) -
Drawing Room - 25'10 x 12'8 (7.87m x 3.86m) -
Utility Room/Garage - 16'2 x 9'2 (4.93m x 2.79m) -
Master Bedroom - 14'5 x 12'9 (4.39m x 3.89m) -
En-Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom 2 - 13'8 x 13'6 (4.17m x 4.11m) -
Bedroom 3 - 15'7 x 9'7 (4.75m x 2.92m) -
Bedroom 4 - 12'9 x 11'1 (3.89m x 3.38m) -
Family Bathroom -
Mature Grounds -
Paved Driveway Providing Off Street Parking -
Gated Entrance -
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only not to scale
|Category||Residential For Sale|
Enquire about this property
(1) Whilst Statons LLP (hereinafter referred to as 'Statons') does its utmost to verify the accuracy of all content, both electronic and printed, it has neither the authority nor intention to make any representation or give any warranty in relation to any property featured by Statons. (2) All particulars, projections, forecasts, measurements and other details provided are for general guidance purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. (3) No general information conveyed through Statons's website or printed materials should be applied to any specific property offer or transaction. (4) Statons has not had sight of any document in relation to any featured property. It should not be assumed that any property has good title, possesses relevant planning consent, meets all necessary building regulations, or complies with any other regulatory requirement. (5) Statons has not carried out any property structural survey or tested any equipment or appliances or inspected any facilities or services. All interested parties should arrange their own inspections so as to establish the true condition of all facilities. (6) Statons strongly advises all interested parties to exercise every due diligence when entering into any agreement; by carrying out a thorough investigation, by seeking independent financial advice from a qualified financial adviser, by appointing a professional surveyor and by instructing a specialist legal representative.