Hadley Common, Hadley Wood – Guide Price 9,177,161 USD Print
Spectacular Lutyens style mansion standing in landscaped grounds of approximately 7 acres, with far reaching views, set on the edge of Hadley Common, one of the areas most prestigious locations. The property is approached through an arched gated entrance with a clock tower above and a magnificent turret which incorporates the coach house and opens onto a delightful private courtyard.
Located in this stunning setting, with spectacular views and close to the picturesque Monken Hadley church, within walking distance to Barnet town centre with its traditional High Street and The Spires shopping mall.
Within easy commuting distance to central London, Hadley Wood mainline stations offers a 30 minute journey time to Moorgate and Kings Cross with Barnet underground station (Northern Line) within walking distance and junction 24 of the M25 just a short drive away.
Recreational facilities include Old Fold Manor golf course, which is also within walking distance and Hadley Wood golf club and tennis club. Educational facilities in the area include Stormont, Lochinver, St Johns, Haberdashers Askes for Boys and Haberdashers Askes for Girls, Mill Hill School, Aldenham, Belmont, Dame Alice Owen, Haileybury, Queenswood and Queen Elizabeths Girls and Boys Schools
Hadley Common is an exclusive area linking Hadley Wood and Hadley Green on the fringes of North London. The shopping facilities and Northern Line Tube Station of High Barnet are close by and Hadley Wood has a mainline station with access to Kings Cross and Moorgate. Access to both the A1 and M25 motorways is also just a few minutes drive away. North London has excellent private and state schooling, with many schools offering a coach service from Monken Hadley Church, which is a short stroll away from this fine home.
* Mark Wilkinson Kitchen with Subzero appliances/breakfast room
* Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware
* Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
* 6 further bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms (4 with dressing room)
* Dining room and 4 further reception rooms
* Formal gardens with 7 acres in total
* Carriage driveway with entrance and exit gates
* 56ft Games room/gymnasium
* Garaging for 3 cars
* Turret library room
* 50ft Storage area
* Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
* 2 further bedrooms
* Family bathroom
* 2 reception rooms
* Fully fitted kitchen
* Guest WC
* Separate street entrance
* Planning permission has been granted and part implemented for a indoor pool/cinema/gym complex in the walled garden area if required.For more properties for sale in Hadley Wood please call our Hadley Wood team 0208 449 3383 .
Reception Hall -
Guest Cloakroom -
Garden Room - 24'11 x 21'2 (7.59m x 6.45m) -
Drawing Room - 18'11 x 17'9 (5.77m x 5.41m) -
Study - 17'5 x 10'3 (5.31m x 3.12m) -
Sitting Room - 16'6 x 15'5 (5.03m x 4.70m) -
Family Room - 16'9 x 15'5 (5.11m x 4.70m) -
Kitchen - 18'9 x 18'9 (5.72m x 5.72m) -
Dining Room - 18'9 x 15'10 (5.72m x 4.83m) -
Cellar (Lower Ground Floor) -
Master Bedroom With Dressing Room, En-Suite Bathroom & Sitting Area -
Bedroom 2 With Dressing Room & En-Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom 3 With Dressing Room & En-Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom 4 With En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom 5 With En-Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom 6 With En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom 7 With En-Suite Shower Room -
Clock Tower Entrance - 15'4 x 13'3 (4.67m x 4.04m) -
Store Room (Clock Tower) - 42'9 x 11'6 (13.03m x 3.51m) -
Games Room (Clock Tower) - 56'7 x 21'11 (17.25m x 6.68m) -
Garage (Ground Floor Clock Tower) - 55'8 x 21'7 (16.97m x 6.58m) -
Separate Cottage - Reception Hall
Dining Room: 18'4 x 17'8
Sitting Room: 17'8 x 15'5
Kitchen: 12'2 x 8'9
Master Bedroom: 17'9 x 15'6
Bedroom 2: 14'4 x 10'3
Bedroom 3: 12'6 x 5'10
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only not to scale
|Price||Guide Price 9,177,161 USD|
(1) Whilst Statons LLP (hereinafter referred to as 'Statons') does its utmost to verify the accuracy of all content, both electronic and printed, it has neither the authority nor intention to make any representation or give any warranty in relation to any property featured by Statons. (2) All particulars, projections, forecasts, measurements and other details provided are for general guidance purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. (3) No general information conveyed through Statons's website or printed materials should be applied to any specific property offer or transaction. (4) Statons has not had sight of any document in relation to any featured property. It should not be assumed that any property has good title, possesses relevant planning consent, meets all necessary building regulations, or complies with any other regulatory requirement. (5) Statons has not carried out any property structural survey or tested any equipment or appliances or inspected any facilities or services. All interested parties should arrange their own inspections so as to establish the true condition of all facilities. (6) Statons strongly advises all interested parties to exercise every due diligence when entering into any agreement; by carrying out a thorough investigation, by seeking independent financial advice from a qualified financial adviser, by appointing a professional surveyor and by instructing a specialist legal representative.