Pine Grove, Brookmans Park – Guide Price 3,681,520 USD Print
Lumiere is a modern, innovative yet practical house that will take your breath away. The first thing you'll notice as you step through the front door is 115 square metres of open plan living space. This features a floor to ceiling glass wall, polished concrete flooring and exposed brickwork. Impressive as these are, what will instantly draw your eye are the two state-of the-art light columns that give the house its name.The light emitted from these two polycarbonate clad columns varies depending on the movement and strength of the sun outside. Thats not all. The columns change colour to alert you if you are wasting energy, so prompting you to adjust your energy use. This is just one environmentally friendly feature of a house that also includes underfloor heating throughout, a smart lighting system and heat recovery ventilation for more energy efficient heating and cooling.The environment has also informed the design. The first floor extension is shaped in such a way as not to impact upon the sunlight enjoyed by the neighbour. The spectacular open plan living and kitchen area is the focal point of the house and is ideal for family living and entertaining. Its glass rear wall opens up, seamlessly bringing the garden into the heart of the living space.The openness of the living area is beautifully complemented by the privacy offered by the other rooms on the ground floor. These include a stunning cinema room, study and utility room. The ceiling of the cinema room has large square skylights that floods it with natural light. These skylights are a feature of the house and you will also find them in rooms upstairs.There are five bedrooms on the upper two floors and five bathrooms, all of which are en suite. The upstairs and all the other rooms in the house apart from the ground floor open space have European oak wooden flooring throughout.The attention to detail in the design and specification of the house is a testament to the quality of the architecture by renowned architects Mzo Tarr.The concealed gutters and drainpipes give the house a crisp external appearance that dovetails effortlessly with the neighbouring homes. Its clean lines are accentuated by the carefully chosen bricks, tiles and mortar, and the way these marry with the striking black timber cladding of the side and roof extensions.Internally, these elegant lines are enhanced by the exposed brickwork which gives added character to the interior when bathed in subtle lighting from the strips in the ceiling. Lumiere is a house that must be seen to be appreciated and lived in to be truly cherished.Lumiere French, meaning light, lamp, named after Auguste and Louis umire, photographers.
Specification - Our focus on outstanding design and innovation can be seen at every turn, from the polycarbonate light feature to the mechanical ventilation heat recovery system and glass staircase.
With an exclusive, bespoke kitchen designed by Bulthaup, Gaggenua appliances, oak doors and flooring, and underfloor heating throughout, Lumiere offers the highest standards of luxury. Lumiere offers the perfect blend of cutting-edge design, style and practicality.
Lumieres polycarbonate light feature
One of Lumieres most striking features is the polycarbonate light built into the columns in the open plan space on the ground floor. The light is linked to the houses smart energy meter to show how much energy the house is currently using. As your energy uses varies, the light changes colour to let you know. Saving energy has never been easier, or more fun.
Whats more, the light is connected to an outdoor sensor that illuminates the columns as the sun goes down. As it gets darker outside, the light inside gets brighter.
You can override these light features at the push of a button or even override them completely.
External - * Wienerberger bricks and handmade clay tiles.
* Black stained larch wood exterior finish to the rear.
* Eco-driveway with driveable grass parking for six cars.
* Floor to ceiling Urban Front washed European oak exterior doors.
Internal - Exposed brick internal finish.
* Floor to ceiling washed European oak interior doors.
* Polished concrete floor to ground floor open plan space.
* Engineered washed European oak floors, 260mm wide boards, in the rest of the house.
* Vitrocsa minimal sliding doors system with 18mm sight lines.
* Technal Soleal aluminium windows.
* Open timber staircase with glass balustrade.
Kitchen - * Exclusive, bespoke kitchen design by Bulthaup.
* Gaggenau appliances: full surface hob with integrated downdraft ventilation system, steam oven, conventional oven, two heating plates and combination microwave and oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
* Gaggenau house call service, undertaken by trained home economist and Gaggenau expert who will spend the day cooking to demonstrate options and features of your Gaggenau appliances.
* Pull down Quooker tap with carbon filtered water and on demand boiling water.
Bathroom - * Five luxurious and interior designed high quality en suite bathrooms.
* Durvait ME Philippe Starck and Laufen Pro Designline sanitaryware.
* Raindance showers.
* Flush fit shower trays.
* Mirrors with LED surround lighting.
* Concealed showers with Hansgrohe controls.
* Duravit HygieneGlaze 2 technology that kills 99.99% of all germs.
Laufen Pro CleanCoat technology for easy cleaning.
Electrical And Lighting - * The polycarbonate light feature on pages 16 and 17.
* Control 4 smart home system to control remotely all lighting heating and ventilation, music speakers and TV/multimedia throughout.
* Lighting fixtures supplied by Delta Light, Tom Dixon Lighting, Detail Lighting, Panzeri and Flos.
Heating - * Lumieres mechanical ventilation heat recovery (MVHR) system brings in fresh, clean filtered air to the house whilst extracting stale air and humidity.
* Underfloor heating throughout with neo-heatmiser thermostats. MVHR advantages:
* Year round operation cooling in summer, heating in the winter.
* Heat recovery heat that would otherwise have been lost is filtered back into the property.
* Continuous supply year round of fresh air. Improves air quality for all and especially for asthma and hay fever sufferers (pollen filtered air).
* No more mould and growth zero fungal growth, zero condensation, reduction of dust in the home.
* Freshness fresher smelling bathrooms with bad smells replaced with fresh air.
Warranties And Guarantees - * CRL 10-year New Build Structural Warranty.
Security And Peace Of Mind - * Fire sprinkler system.
* Coordinated security and intruder alarm system.
Brands Included In Lumieres Specification: - Bulthaup, Gaggenau, Quooker, Haier, Tom Dixon Lighting, Detail Lighting, Delta Light, Control4, Panzeri, Duravit, Laufen Pro, Philippe Starck, Flos, Vitrocsa Minimal, Technal, Neo Heatmiser, Vent-Axia, Urban Front.
Local Amenities, Schools And Transport - Local amenities
Brookmans Park is the quintessential English village. Its high street boasts a butcher, a baker, a fishmonger, a greengrocer, a post office and a library among a host of charming local shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Part of the Gobions estates old grounds now form Gobions open space and the nature reserve Gobions Wood. The wood is renowned for its spring bluebells and autumn funghi and is the perfect place for dog walking.
For the more sporty, Brookmans Park is home to both a golf club and a tennis club. Brookmans Park golf club is one of Hertfordshires finest courses and described by members as a challenging test. Close to the course is Brookmans Park Lawn Tennis Club, which offers four floodlit synthetic grass courts and two macadam courts.
Brookmans Park Primary School is popular with parents and is rated good in the latest Ofsted report. The local secondary school, Chancellors School in Pine Grove, is also rated good in its latest Ofted report. In nearby Potters Bar is Dame Alice Owens School, which is ranked as one of the best comprehensive schools in the country and rated as outstanding by Ofsted.
Brookmans Park is on the Great Northern Route with trains from the station going to London Kings Cross and Moorgate, as well as stations in between. The station is also on the line that serves Cambridge. Trains to Kings Cross take around 30 minutes from Brookmans Park station (via Finsbury Park) though the quickest route is to change at Potters Bar (three minutes), from where direct trains take around 15 minutes. Trains run direct to Moorgate and take between 39 and 41 minutes.
Brookmans Park has excellent road connections being halfway between the A1000 Hatfield Road (to the west) and the A1(M) (to the east), and less than four miles to the M25.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only not to scale
|Price||Guide Price 3,681,520 USD|
(1) Whilst Statons LLP (hereinafter referred to as 'Statons') does its utmost to verify the accuracy of all content, both electronic and printed, it has neither the authority nor intention to make any representation or give any warranty in relation to any property featured by Statons. (2) All particulars, projections, forecasts, measurements and other details provided are for general guidance purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. (3) No general information conveyed through Statons's website or printed materials should be applied to any specific property offer or transaction. (4) Statons has not had sight of any document in relation to any featured property. It should not be assumed that any property has good title, possesses relevant planning consent, meets all necessary building regulations, or complies with any other regulatory requirement. (5) Statons has not carried out any property structural survey or tested any equipment or appliances or inspected any facilities or services. All interested parties should arrange their own inspections so as to establish the true condition of all facilities. (6) Statons strongly advises all interested parties to exercise every due diligence when entering into any agreement; by carrying out a thorough investigation, by seeking independent financial advice from a qualified financial adviser, by appointing a professional surveyor and by instructing a specialist legal representative.