4 bedroom House for sale: Sir Thomas Lipton, 151 Chase Side, Southgate, London
- Stamp Duty Paid On All Homes Including A Complete Bespoke Furniture Package.
- Located On 5 Acres of Private Historic Grounds With 24 Hour Security
- Within a 5 Minute Walk To Southgate Tube Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Bespoke Italian Kitchens Finished In A Metallic Champagne Lacquer
- Miele Appliances Throughout Kitchen & Utility Room
- Lutron Mood Lighting System & Sonos Multi Room Music System
- Master Bedroom Roof Terrace With Breathtaking Views
- Yogo Group's Signature LED Ceiling & Wall Features In All Rooms
- Approximately 60 ft Private Garden With LED Stairs Leading To The Lawn
- Exterior Stone Features Including Entrance Canopy & Windowsills And Headers
Stamp Duty Paid On All Homes Including A Complete Bespoke Furniture Package.
Show Home Open by appointment
FAR FAR AWAY - Laying within five acres of picturesque historic grounds, home to Sir Thomas Lipton for over 50 years, offering the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of City life.
The Townhouses are a collection of only THREE very unique homes. Four bedroom Townhouses benefiting from separate kitchens with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the former home to Sir Thomas Lipton, open plan living/dining area leading on to your private South West facing garden. Four spacious bedrooms with sumptuous bathrooms and a roof terrace leading from your master bedroom overlooking the picturesque five acre estate.
Please see below a list of the finer details on offer for our Four Bedroom Townhouses, an enviable specification to be proud of:
* Feature entrance door with multipoint locking system.
* Porcelain tiles throughout with a bespoke linear border around the hallway floor area.
* Concealed mirror feature wall with two hanging pendant lights.
* Recessed ceiling with LED lighting and down lights.
* Bespoke wooden balustrade to staircase
* Skylight directly above staircase maximising natural light
* Flush finished lights to all walls up the staircase
* Fully fitted Italian wardrobes in a matt lacquer finish bespoke handle.
* Walk-in wardrobes in both master and second bedrooms.
* Flooring finished with 70oz carpets.
* T.V. feature walls with LED lighting and shelving in all bedrooms. Finished with either textured wallpaper or mirrors.
* Ceiling mounted Bowers & Wilkins speakers in master and second bedrooms.
* Floor to ceiling bespoke padded headboards with LED lighting on both sides.
* Designated dressing table / study area in the master bedroom.
* Two meters by two meters skylight located directly over master bedroom bed.
* Large terrace overlooking the five-acre landscaped gardens. Accessed via the master bedroom.
* Recessed ceilings with LED lighting and down lights.
Living & Dining Room:
* Porcelain tiles throughout with a bespoke linear border around the living and dining floor area.
* Full width feature wall in dining area including recessed walls with shelving and LED lighting. Materials include tinted mirrors, wallpaper, walnut and copper trims.
* Floor to ceiling feature wall in living area with recessed T.V. and storage areas. Finished with a textured wallpaper with LED downlights above.
* Large double doors leading onto the private landscaped gardens.
* Triple recessed detail in ceilings with LED lighting and down lights.
Security & Peace Of Mind:
* Pre-wired for future security alarms
* Mains powered smoke & heat detectors with battery backup.
* Multiview video entry phone system with 7-inch display monitors located on all floors.
* 10-year building warranty
* Wall mounted lighting to the front and rear of the houses, including a hanging pendant light under the stone canopy on entrance.
* Private landscaped gardens with porcelain tile pavement area, with steps leading up to the grassed area with LED lighting across each step.
* Private front garden including porcelain tile porch, grass verges and up-lights.
* Stone features including entrance canopy, windowsills and headers and cornices bandings at roof level.
* Direct views to the Grade II Listed 'Ice-House' used by Sir Thomas Lipton.
* Wall mounted retractable water hose
* Double power sockets in gardens.
* Two allocated garage spaces for each house.
*Access to over five acres of communal landscaped gardens
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only - not to scale