4 Lipton Close, London
- Flat / Apartment
- Located Within 5 Acres of Picturesque Historic Grounds
- Situated Directly Above The Stone Portico On Entrance.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room With Views Across The Front Gardens
- Bespoke Italian Kitchens & Wardrobes In A Classic Panelled Finish
- Taj Mahal Marble Worktops With Miele Appliances In Kitchen
- Ample Ceiling Height With Original Detailed Cornices In The Ceiling
- Security Guard On Site From 6:00pm 6:00am
- Secure Video Entry Phone System
- One Allocated Car Parking Space (Included)
- Within A 5 Minute Walk To Southgate Tube Station (Piccadilly Line)
Welcome to Osidge House, A collection of eleven 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments located within the meticulously restored Grade II Listed Mansion, former home to the legend Sir Thomas Lipton. Situated within five acres of private picturesque grounds, offering a rare opportunity to own a piece of history.
The crown jewel of the Sir Thomas Lipton development.
Apartment 8 is located on the first floor with both rooms facing towards the front gardens. The detail within the cornices and around the windows really make this home burst with character, including the original fireplace located within the lounge area.
An exclusive opportunity to live in a truly unique residential location.
Show Home is open from Friday Monday, between 10:00am 4:00pm. Please call to make an appointment in order to have a member of our sales team show you around one of London's finest restored Grade II Listed Mansion.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only – not to scale