Camlet Way, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire
- Detached House
- Sole Agents
- Beautifully Presented Family Residence
- Extended & Refurbished To A Very High Specification
- 5/6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
A beautifully presented 5/6 bedroom detached family residence benefiting from a southerly aspect rear garden and having been extended and refurbished to a very high specification as follows:-
* Cinema room: latest high specification cinema system with 3D JVC projector, black out blinds, heated reclining and vibrating cinema seats, with temperature controlled cup holders. Blue LED lit unique wall design to the rear.
* Bar area: fully equipped as a bar including specialist bar refrigerators. Blue LED lit unique wall design.
* Orangery: underfloor heating, fully opening 5 door bifolding doors.
* Super room: includes Eggersman kitchen with Miele appliances, a Quooker which provides boiling water at the turn of a tap, State of the art wall units, fully opening bifolding doors, underfloor heating, latest specification 3D TV.
* All of the above have lighting that can be controlled by a hand held device, or ipad. All, except the cinema room, have sonos for home music.
* Master Bedroom: handmade fitted wardrobes to Bedroom and Dressing Room. Sonos
* Master Bedroom Ensuite: frontlit mosiac tile that shimmers like the bottom of the sea, white stone bath, hand controlled illuminated vanity mirror, shower fitting with blade, massage and normal settings, TV. Sonos. Underfloor heating
* Family Bathroom has Jacuzzi bath.
* Decoration - Childrens bedrooms are painted with latest, room brightening Dulux paint. The remainder of the house is painted in easy-to-clean Farrow and Ball emulsion.
Location: Situated on the south side of Camlet Way within easy reach of Hadley Wood's local shops, primary school and mainline station. Trent Country Park is close at hand and the M25 is a short drive away.
For more properties for sale in Hadley Wood please call our Estate Agents in Hadley Wood 0208 440 9797 .
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (8.20m x 11.00m max)
Orangery (5.00m x 4.80m)
Bar (3.00m x 4.80m)
Cinema Room (7.80m x 4.80m)
Play Room (3.71m x 4.80m)
Dining Room (5.41m max x 3.61m)
Master Bedroom (7.29m x 4.80m)
En Suite Bathroom
En Suite Changing Room
Bedroom 2 (4.52m x 3.71m)
En Suite Bathroom
Bedroom 3 (7.39m max x 4.60m)
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 4 (3.99m x 3.20m)
Bedroom 5 (3.20m x 4.29m)
Play Room (7.39m x 5.49m max)
Garage (5.21m x 4.60m)
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only – not to scale