Heathbourne Road, Bushey Heath
- Detached House, House
Introducing Heathbourne Village, by Consero, an unrivalled collection of fourteen luxury 4 and 5 Bedroom family homes set within a gate private estate. Heathbourne Village seamlessly blends the charm and spirit of a traditional village community with modern luxury homes set within wide leafy boulevards, mature trees and generous gardens creating an environment of timeless living.
- Kitchen with Ash Shaker-style units hand-painted and oak finishes. Feature under-cabinet lighting to wall units. Quartz stone 30mm worktops, splashbacks to hob and perimeter upstands. Stainless steel one-and-half bowl under-mounted sink. Siemens 3-in-1 oven, steam and microwave with two warming drawers and a 5-burner induction hob. Sink taps with Flexi Hose. The Flex is a boiling water tap, equipped with a flexible pull-out hose for hot, cold and filtered cold water. Wine fridge (either 30cm or 60cm where applicable). Integrated extractor hood, Full height integrated fridge, Full height integrated freezer
- Integrated dishwasher, Compartmentalised recycle integrated storage bins. Free-standing washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Cloakroom and Storage cupboards. Built-in joinery vanity unit with washbasin and storage. Stone worktop. Wall-mounted backlit mirror. Wall-mounted WC with soft closing seat and dual flush controls.
- Principal Ensuite and Ensuite Shower Rooms with built-in joinery vanity unit with washbasin and storage. Stone worktop. Wall mirror with feature lights. Wall-mounted WC with soft closing seat and dual flush controls. Walk-in low profile shower tray with glass shower enclosure / screen. Bath with mixer taps (selected principal en suites only). Full height tiling to feature wall (principal en suite only)
Heated floors to bathroom with heated designer towel radiators.
- Bedrooms with hand-built contemporary design bespoke joinery fitted wardrobes to the principal bedroom and bedroom 2, with drawer pack to principal bedroom. Juliet balcony to principal Beroom.
- Gas fired central heating. Underfloor heating to all ground floor rooms and radiators on upper floors. Dual fuel towel radiators to bathrooms.
- Internal Finishes include wood flooring to Entrance Hall, open-plan Kitchen / Dining area and drawing room. Fitted carpets to all Bedrooms and landing. Stairs have wide splayed bottom step with hardwood balusters and handrail, fitted with central carpet runner.
- Drawing room.
- Feature skirtings and architraves as plinth blocks. Coving to all ceilings apart from Bathrooms. Internal doors are two panel raised and fielded with a grey stained oak veneer finish to the ground floor and hand painted to the upper floors. Glazed door to Drawing room and Kitchen. Large format floor tiles to Kitchen / Dining area, Hallway and cloakroom. Family bathroom, and ensuite shower rooms with feature tiling to the wall behind basins and the wall behind shower or bath.
- Electrical Fittings include Wire d for BT Hyperoptic up to 1GB speed (subject to purchase). Provision for Sky Q, TV with wiring as standard to the Drawing room and principal Bedroom. Energy-efficient LED downlights with dimmer function to reception rooms and principal Bedroom. Automatic lighting to wardrobes and storage cupboards. High finish sockets with USB to the Kitchen and principal Bedroom. Shaver sockets to principal ensuite, family Bathroom and ensuite shower rooms.
- Garage is plastered, painted and have power and light, infrastructure for the buyer to pay for electric
car charger to be installed. Electric garage door (synced with entrance gates)