Lipton Close, Southgate
- Flat / Apartment
- Located Within 5 Acres of Picturesque Historic Grounds
- Two Large Bedrooms With En-Suites
- Original Wine Cellar Located In The Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- Bespoke Italian Kitchens & Wardrobes In A Classic Panelled Finish
- Taj Mahal Marble Worktops With Miele Appliances In Kitchen
- Ample Ceiling Height With Original Detailed Cornices In The Ceiling
- Security Guard On Site From 6:00pm 6:00am.
- Secure Video Entry Phone System
- Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces (Included)
- Within A 5 Minute Walk To Southgate Tube Station (Piccadilly Line)
Welcome to Osidge House, A collection of eleven 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments located within the meticulously restored Grade II Listed Mansion, former home to the legend Sir Thomas Lipton. Situated within five acres of private picturesque grounds, offering a rare opportunity to own a piece of history.
The crown jewel of the Sir Thomas Lipton development.
Apartment 3 offers one of the grandest yet unique entrances to any home, with your very own lobby located on the ground level before walking downstairs to your two bedrooms, two en-suites, open plan kitchen/living/dining room with large lightwells bringing in an array of natural light. Not to mention one of the finest features within Osidge House, an original wine cellar at one's disposal.
An exclusive opportunity to live in a truly unique residential location.
Show Home is open from Friday Monday, between 10:00am 4:00pm. Please call to make an appointment in order to have a member of our sales team show you around one of London's finest restored Grade II Listed Mansion.
Local Authority: Barnet
Council Tax: TBC