Stable Block, Trent Park, Hadley Wood
- Flat / Apartment
- 26 MINUTES TO KING'S CROSS VIA TUBE
- NESTLED IN 413 ACRES OF COUNTRY PARK TO EXPLORE
- CHAIN FREE
- ACCESS TO PRIVATE RESIDENTS GYM, TENNIS COURTS & POOL
- RESIDENT SHUTTLE BUS TO OAKWOOD EVERY 30 MINUTES
- CONVERTED HISTORIC BUILDING
- HEATED OUTDOOR POOL OPENING THIS SUMMER
- ENERGY EFFICENT
- OVERLOOKING DAFFODIL LAWN
* Ground Floor
* Contemporary specification
* Converted historic building
* Kitchen island with breakfast bar seating area.
* Private south facing terrace.
* Ample wardrobe space in both bedrooms.
* Spacious open plan kitchen and living area.
* Residents' Only Lawn Club with a swimming pool, gym & tennis courts
3 The Stable Block is a stunning property located in an enviable location surrounded by the key aspects of Trent Park, including Wisteria Walk, The Long Garden and the Daffodil Lawn with views on towards the Mansion House. A unique, contemporary collection unlike any other at Trent Park.
This home offers a large open plan kitchen/dining/ living area and wrap around garden with a south facing terrace area.
Important note, CGI's indicative only.
Local Authority: Enfield
Council Tax: TBC
Kitchen / Living/ Dining Room (9.68m x 7.04m (31'9" x 23'1"))
Main Bedroom (4.52m x 2.72m (14'10" x 8'11"))
Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 2.72m (10'10" x 8'11"))
Bedroom 3 (3.76m x 3.02m (12'4" x 9'11"))