1 Hadley Parade
+44 (0)20 8441 9555
Stable Block, Trent Park, Hadley Wood
- Flat / Apartment
- 26 MINUTES TO KING'S CROSS VIA TUBE
- NESTLED IN 413 ACRES OF COUNTRY PARK TO EXPLORE
- CHAIN FREE
- ACCESS TO PRIVATE RESIDENTS GYM, TENNIS COURTS & POOL
- RESIDENT SHUTTLE BUS TO OAKWOOD EVERY 30 MINUTES
- CONVERTED HISTORIC BUILDING
- HEATED OUTDOOR POOL OPENING THIS SUMMER
- ENERGY EFFICIENT
- OVERLOOKING DAFFODIL LAWN
- Service Charge Approx £4.27 per sqft, per annum
- Parking Service Charge Approx: £128.57 per parking space per annum
* Ground Floor
* Contemporary specification
* Converted historic building
* Kitchen island with breakfast bar seating area.
* Private south facing terrace.
* Ample wardrobe space in both bedrooms.
* Spacious open plan kitchen and living area.
* Residents' Only Lawn Club with a swimming pool, gym & tennis courts
3 The Stable Block is a stunning property located in an enviable location surrounded by the key aspects of Trent Park, including Wisteria Walk, The Long Garden and the Daffodil Lawn with views on towards the Mansion House. A unique, contemporary collection unlike any other at Trent Park.
This home offers a large open plan kitchen/dining/ living area and wrap around garden with a south facing terrace area.
Important note, CGI's indicative only.
Local Authority: Enfield
Council Tax: TBC
Leasehold 999 Years
Service Charge Approx: £4.27 per sqft, per annum
Parking Service Charge Approx: £128.57 per parking space per annum
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
Kitchen / Living/ Dining Room (9.68m x 7.04m (31'9" x 23'1"))
Main Bedroom (4.52m x 2.72m (14'10" x 8'11"))
Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 2.72m (10'10" x 8'11"))
Bedroom 3 (3.76m x 3.02m (12'4" x 9'11"))