Trent Park, Snakes Lane, Cockfosters
- House, Semi-Detached House
- 4 Bedroom Semi Detached property
- Set within the wider 413 acre Trent Country Park
- A short drive to M25 Junction 24
- Historic parkland setting
- 26 minutes to London King's Cross from Oakwood Station
- Access to Private Residents Gym, Tennis Courts & Pool
- Shuttle bus
* 4 bedrooms complete with en-suite bathrooms
* 3 storeys
* Contemporary specification
* Separate living and dining area
* Dual aspect
* Generously sized bedrooms
* Residents' Only Lawn Club with a swimming pool, gym & tennis courts
This unique, three-bedroom property is located in the Chaplin collection. Taking its name from one of Trent Park's most famous guests when it was a magnet for celebrities of the 1930s, The Chaplin Collection is a beautifully crafted edition of homes set in the heart of Trent Park.
A fabulous four double bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the beautiful grounds of Trent Park. This luxurious well-proportioned home is arranged over 3 floors. The ground floor features an open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room and utility leading to patio and garden and adjoining garage. The main bedroom located on the 1st floor suite has a dressing area and en-suite bathroom. A separate living room for entertaining is also located on this floor. 3 bedrooms occupy the 3rd floor with bedroom two benefiting from fitted wardrobes and an en -suite shower room. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway giving access to a single garage.
This home benefits from a fantastic location, surrounded by the 56-acre country Estate. Trent Park offers sophisticated, countryside living with all the convenience of the city with only a 26-minute commute to King's Cross Station.
Important note - images depict show home
Local Authority: Enfield
Council Tax: TBC