Renting with Statons
No matter your situation, an uncomplicated solution with the finest attention.
There might be many reasons why you have decided to rent; you may be returning from overseas, haven’t yet found that dream property to purchase; or work commitments could mean you’re always on the move. Although you have chosen to rent over buying that doesn’t mean your expectations are any lower for the type of home you’re looking for and the lifestyle it can provide you and your family.
No matter if your tenancy is initially short or undetermined, if you need to have easy access to the city or prefer a more rural setting, we can proactively source properties that are right for you. Getting to know you allows us to speed up the process by quickly organising viewings of properties we know will meet your requirements.
We know location is often one of your biggest concerns, and yet the area may be unfamiliar to you, which is why we recommend that you take advantage of one of our drive-around tours. You will be able to see the area through the eyes of someone who knows and lives there, learn about local schools, commutability, shops, the landscape, and the leisure activities on offer.
A home is more than bricks and mortar; the local community and neighbourhood play a crucial role in helping your family feel settled and happy. It is because of our ability to combine the emotive with the practical that we have proven ourselves in this exclusive lettings market and have the pleasure of seeing our clients return.
As a business, growth is an important measure of our success, but no more so than the satisfaction of our clients. The long-term relationships we’ve established are testament to our company’s culture of treating each and every client as an individual, ensuring their needs are at the heart of everything we do.
We invite you to talk to us, as communication is the key to our success in meeting your property requirements. Take advantage of our knowledge and experience and allow us to ensure that your tenancy is both successful and uncomplicated.
Our lettings team are known for giving the finest attention, and we look forward to being of service to you.
Letting fees information
- The Rent.
- A refundable tenancy deposit: capped at no more than 5 weeks rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above.
- A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than 1 weeks rent.
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant.
- Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax.
- A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement.
All other fees or excess charges are banned.
You will be charged no more than the actual cost to the agent/landlord. We are members of the Property Ombudsman redress scheme. All monies held on behalf of Statons Premier Lettings Ltd are handled by Rushbrook and Rathbone Ltd, Portmill House, Portmill Lane, Hitchin, SG5 1DJ, who are part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.