Epping Green, Hertford
- Detached House, House
- Sole Agents
- Chain Free
- Ideal for lateral living
- Lovely 3 bedroom cottage
- Fabulous vaulted ceilings
- Private Gated Entrance & Private Garden
- Option to purchase two separate barns/offices at a cost of £400,000 each
- Option to purchase further acreage by separate negotiation
- To make an appointment please contact Paul Brown in our Prime Sales Department
Ideal for lateral living, this lovely three bedroom cottage boasts fabulous vaulted ceilings offering versatile and modern living accommodation, accessed via a private gated entrance with private garden.
Lodge Farm Cottage is approached via a private gated driveway providing ample off street parking for numerous vehicles. The property is offered chain free.
The cottage is approached via a light and airy vaulted entrance hallway, giving access to the kitchen/dining room, which in turn leads onto the spectacular double vaulted living room, allowing an abundance of natural light with a feature brick fireplace, log burner and with double doors to the courtyard at the front. The hallway also gives access to the double aspect principal bedroom and bedroom three, both of which have en suite bathrooms. Just off the kitchen there is second hallway with doors to the rear garden, this hallway gives access to the utility room, a double aspect bedroom with en suite bathroom and double doors to the garden. To the rear of the home is a private garden.
N.B. The exterior of the cottage is in the process of being completely repainted.
• There is an option to purchase two separate barn/offices in the grounds. The barns can continue to be used as a barn for storage facility with offices, but both barns have planning permission granted to convert them into three houses for holiday lets (see photographs on page 10, 15 and 16 of this brochure).
• There is also an option to purchase further acreage to include a menage and horse walker, by separate negotiation (see photographs on page 11, 12 and 13 of the brochure).
Please see below marketing prices:-
Lodge Farm Cottage £795,000
Barn 1 £400,000
Barn 2 £400,000
Extra Acreage Available by separate negotiation
Lodge Farm Cottage is located in the gorgeous village of Epping Green which is situated in the middle of Little Berkhamsted and Newgate Street Villages and is also conveniently positioned close to Cuffley, Potters Bar, Goffs Oak, Broxbourne, and Hertford.
The village has two lovely pubs (The Beehive and The Five Horseshoes) and a charming village store/coffee shop. The village is also in the catchment of the hugely popular Ponsbourne St Mary's C of E Primary School and Haileybury College both within an easy driving distance away. Within a short drive you will also find Essendon Country Club offering a modern golf club in a traditional setting, situated in a picturesque 450 acre estate which provides an idyllic backdrop for one of the most welcoming and progressive golf clubs in England.
Both Cuffley and Bayford train stations are also just a short drive from the property with terrific links into London in under 30 minutes with Potters Bar station also a mere 15 minute drive away and having links into Kings Cross in under 18 minutes. Set amongst thousands of acres of woodland and countryside, the village offers miles of footpaths, bike trails, and bridleways so for those who enjoy being amongst the great outdoors, it doesnt get better than this! Road links such as the A10, M25, and A1 are all within easy reach by car.
Local Authority: East Hertfordshire
Council Tax Band: C