Lipton Close, Southgate
- Flat / Apartment
- Located Within 5 Acres of Picturesque Historic Grounds
- Private Side Entrance To Your Home
- Large Kitchen With An Island Facing Towards The Rear Gardens
- Bespoke Italian Kitchens & Wardrobes In A Classic Panelled Finish
- Taj Mahal Marble Worktops With Miele Appliances In Kitchen
- Ample Ceiling Height With Original Detailed Cornices In The Ceiling
- Security Guard On Site From 6:00pm 6:00am
- Secure Video Entry Phone System
- Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces (Included)
- Within A 5 Minute Walk To Southgate Tube Station (Piccadilly Line)
Welcome to Osidge House, A collection of eleven 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments located within the meticulously restored Grade II Listed Mansion, former home to the legend Sir Thomas Lipton. Situated within five acres of private picturesque grounds, offering a rare opportunity to own a piece of history.
The crown jewel of the Sir Thomas Lipton development.
Apartment 4 is one of the largest homes within Osidge House. With a separate kitchen looking towards the rear gardens, living/dining room with dual aspect views across the estate and three bedrooms located on the lower ground level with large lightwells and a courtyard accessible from the study/third bedroom.
An exclusive opportunity to live in a truly unique residential location.
Show Home is open from Friday Monday, between 10:00am 4:00pm. Please call to make an appointment in order to have a member of our sales team show you around one of London's finest restored Grade II Listed Mansion