The Ridgeway, Mill Hill
- Flat / Apartment
- Sole Agents
- Charming Grade II Listed Property
- Private Gated Development
- Over 4,400 sq ft of high quality accommodation
- Incredible Architecture
- 2 Private Gardens
- Hot Tub
- Four Demised Private Parking Spaces
- For further information or an appointment, please contact Paul Brown at Prime Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org 07867 510540
Kirkstall House is a charming Grade II listed property set within a private gated development , surrounded by stunning and spacious grounds and offers over 4,400 sq ft of high quality accommodation.
This former chapel is truly one of its kind with incredible architecture which includes the former chapel-stained windows and offers generously sized accommodation.
This stunning property is approached via its own front door and comprises of kitchen, reception room, further kitchen/reception room, study/reception room, three bedrooms, three en suite bathrooms, balcony, two private gardens including cedar hot tub and four demised private car parking spaces.
Further benefits include Lutron lighting throughout, individual CCTV to the home as well as the estate, jacuzzi to two bathrooms, built in TV to principal bathroom, built in surround sound system to reception room, remote control windows and air conditioning to bedrooms one and two, oak flooring throughout the majority of the property and underfloor heating to the entire property.
Located close to greenbelt and yet within a mile of Mill Hill Broadways plethora of shops, cafes, restaurants & Thameslink station, which provides direct links to the City within 28 minutes. Also within easy access by car to central London (Hyde Park Corner is 10.5 miles away), as well as within walking distance of excellent local schools, including the renowned Mill Hill School.
Please note the following:-
* There is an implemented planning consent ( H/04609/12) to enclose existing archways with window panels. This would create an orangery to terrace and increase internal area by 120 sq. ft.
* Trust Property Management are responsible for managing the Estate.
* New front entrance gate to be fitted along with new motor in December 2023. Monies for this have been collected from all residents.
* A planning application (23-3910-ful) for a new drive has been made to Barnet Council and the S20 process will start shortly. The drive should be resurfaced in Spring 2024, if not sooner.
Local Authority: London Borough of Barnet
Council Tax Band: H