Trent Park, Snakes Lane, Cockfosters
- Flat / Apartment
- READY TO MOVE INTO NOW
- NESTLED IN 413 ACRES OF COUNTRY PARK TO EXPLORE
- NEARBY COSMOPOLITAN AREAS OF COCKFOSTERS & HADLEY WOOD
- ACCESS TO PRIVATE RESIDENTS GYM, TENNIS COURTS & POOL
- PARKING SPACE
- RESIDENT SHUTTLE BUS TO OAKWOOD EVERY 30 MINUTES
- CHAIN FREE
- 26 MINUTES TO KING'S CROSS STATION
- PREVIOUS ESTATE OF LEGENDS HENRY IV AND SIR PHILIP SASSOON
- LOCATED NEXT TO DAFFODIL LAWN
* 2 bedrooms
* Completed home
* Residents' only gym, swimming pool & tennis courts
A well-appointed 2 double bedroom, upper ground floor apartment located within the heart of the Trent Park development. Ready to move into now the apartment benefits from a generous living space with a kitchen/diner and a bright and airy lounge lead to the balcony that overlooks the central podium gardens.
Highfield House is positioned overlooking the historic Daffodil Lawn and Mansion House. Residents benefit from access to the Lawn Club facilities including heated outdoor pool, tennis courts, shuttle bus and gym along with a further 413 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland to explore.
Important note, CGI's indicative only.
Local Authority: Enfield
Council Tax: TBC
Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Room (7.16m x 4.60m (23'6" x 15'1"))
Master Bedroom (4.70m x 1.00m (15'5" x 3'3"))
Bedroom 2 (3.43m x 3.35m (11'3" x 11'))
Balcony (4.90m x 1.80m (16'1" x 5'11"))